It is a pleasure to serve as President for the Spring 2019 semester for the Epsilon Gamma chapter of Beta Alpha Psi. My experiences in BAP provided guidance from the beginning of my accounting journey at UCF and has helped me develop both professionally and personally. This semester I hope to help members and candidates have similar or better experiences as part of BAP. No one starts this process knowing everything there is to know, therefore, I ask that you not be afraid to ask questions to myself, your mentor, or any officer in the board at any time during the semester. We are here to help and guide you when needed.
As a candidate or member, you are entitled to all of the rights laid out in the candidate handbook. You are encouraged to attend as many events you can, as well as to vote at the end of the semester as long as you are in good standing with the chapter. The benefits of Beta Alpha Psi include the opportunity to build a professional and social network, receive guidance about the public accounting profession, and become more involved with the accounting school here at UCF.
Beta Alpha Psi – Epsilon Gamma Chapter
List of events attended:
If you have any questions about your points, please contact our Vice President of Membership at VPMembership@bapucf.com.
Here is a collection of all of the important files and documents that you will need as a candidate or member of the Epsilon Gamma chapter of Beta Alpha Psi.
Spring Banquet Committee *Spring Only*
Contact Eleni Pampoukis at VPSpecialEvents@bapucf.com
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Spring Banquet
- Must be available to help set up the Spring Banquet
- Committee members will need to help solicit donations for drawing prizes
Contact Marvin Rumie at VPSocial@bapucf.com
- Help set up before and clean up after weekly meetings
- Assist in the planning and execution of the mentor/mentee events
- Must be available to help set up the candidate picnic
- Members should be social
Contact Kiefer Schoenfeld at VPCorrespondence@bapucf.com
- Contribute 1-3 articles to the bi-annual newsletter. These relatively short articles highlight candidate and member experiences at BAP events.
StarterSpace Presentations Committee
Contact Andrea Leimer at VPRelations@bapucf.com
- Assist in the research, creation, and execution of financial literacy presentations to be presented in the UCF StarterSpace
- Present workshops at the UCF StarterSpace
Community Service Committee
Contact Ian Wennerstrom at VPChapter@bapucf.com
- Committee members will help plan and execute Relay for Life
- Committee members should come ready to meetings to assist in brainstorming fundraising games for Relay for Life
- Committee members will also be needed to assist the VP of Chapter Activities with additional situations as they arise
- Attend adopt a road events
** The point disbursement will be based on the sole discretion of the officer, who will allot points based on performance and participation. Subject to limitations.